Thursday, January 7, 2010

New TOY!

I just received my "new" Slice machine and accessories today!! WOOHOO!! I am so excited, can't wait to go home and play with it! I bought it from my new friend Michelle, on the SCS forums. If you haven't been to SplitCoast Stampers, you need to visit! There are sooo many incredibly talented people there, they are all very nice and helpful. Visit the forums and galleries to see some fabulous cards and scrapbook pages - they are so inspiring! The website is

splitcoaststampers.com

check it out!!
Cindi

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Cindy!! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! Any questions you have about what I've made, don't hesitate to ask. And be sure and check out StampTV the Gina K Designs site. They are super helpful with some incredible tutorials. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete